Lifecycle Costing and Key Factors in Real Estate Decision Making
The guide covers the following key considerations for making educated decisions about workplace strategy:
- Fit-out cost – 2014 to 2016 comparison: A geographical cost index that shows cost changes year-on-year due to currency fluctuations and inflation, which may impact how occupiers allocate capital across the region.
- Leasing cost: Leasing costs of prime vs. grade A locations by market including typical lease periods.
- Facilities Management (FM) cost: Overview of facilities management operating costs which include cleaning, security services, pests control, landscaping, mailroom, reception, confidential waste, M&E maintenance and utilities and how it varies by location.
- Net Present Lifecycle Costing: A holistic comparison of fit-out, leasing and FM costs for each market in Asia Pacific.
- Activity Based Working (ABW) – FM cost considerations: Exploring cost considerations when businesses choose ABW as their workplace solution.
- Regional cost analysis: Summary of each market including benchmark of how proportions of furniture, mechanical and electrical (M&E) works, builder works and consultant fees differ by market.
- Global Cost Comparison: Geographical cost index of key global cities.
CBRE Intelligence Series APAC Lifecycle Costs Webcast
Please click to view the webcast video presentation that shares the findings and trends outlined in the 2016 APAC Fit-Out Cost Guide.