William Domsky focuses his efforts in sale and lease transactions in both office and industrial disciplines specializing in both tenant and landlord representation for local, regional and national clients. He has a thorough knowledge of both parties’ perspectives which he applies to analyzing and negotiating transactions.
Mr. Domsky has enhanced his knowledge in corporate real estate with prior training in consulting, financial analysis, property management and research. This, coupled with his overall experience, has given him a diverse foundation to help navigate the most complex real estate, structuring and negotiating on behalf of his clients.
During his tenure at CBRE, Bill has successfully completed over $35 million in combined transactions which include lease transactions, land and building sales totaling over 1 million square feet.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Domsky worked for Real Estate Strategies, Ltd where he served as a tenant representative and handled the leasing for over 25 buildings throughout Long Island. In the time he spent at Real Estate Strategies, he completed over 50 transactions in the Long Island market. His diverse experience in the market has helped him embrace the various needs of different businesses.
Prior to his career in real estate, William served as a Media Executive for over 15 years in broadcast television generating revenue for television stations and online channels on a national level for Fox Television, Sirrius Satellite Radio, and Katz Media.
Mr. Domsky managed key accounts such as General Motors, Nike, and Verizon. He specialized in creating alternative revenue streams using cross-platform packages, local promotions and selling sports packages. William’s success is complimented with a strong analytical background.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Hofstra University, Bachelor of Arts in History
- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management - 350,000 SF office & industrial portfolio at JFK
- Hines REIT - 3 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville – 400,000 SF office building
- Jericho Corporate Center, Jericho - 132,000 SF office portfolio
- 560 Northern Boulevard, Great Neck – 63,000 SF medical building
- Allstate Insurance, Inc.
- Bayada Nurses
- Best of the Web
- CTL USA
- Flight 121
- Hispanic Counseling Center, Inc..
- InSource Financial Services
- Island Advantage Realty
- Jacobson & Schwartz , LLP
- Jacoby & Meyers. LLP
- Katz & Bloom CPA’s LLC
- Kerry Freight
- Lasik Vision Institute
- Liberty Mutual
- Long Island Skin Cancer and Dermatologic Surgery, P.C
- Mitsubishi Logistics
- MOL Logistics
- Newport Coast Securities, Inc.
- Preferred Medical, P.C.
- Princeton One
- RBK Pediatrics
- Silverman, Acampora, LLP
- Sunjin Shipping
- The Jansen Group
- US-e Direct, Inc.
- UTC Overseas