Mr. Bradley focuses on investment sales transactions throughout the Richmond metro and greater Central Virginia area and on GSA Investment Sale Transactions across the United States. With over 10 years of experience, Mr. Bradley brings a sophisticated, in-depth analytical and collaborative approach to every transaction, providing his clients with a complete understanding of their real estate options.
Mr. Bradley’s approach combined with his extensive background in financial and market analysis and experience with transaction negotiations makes him a regional expert and creates value for his clients. Over the past two years, he has handled more than $280 million in investment sales transactions.
- 2016 Producer of the Year
- CBRE|Richmond Top 10 Producer - 2015
- 2015 CBRE|Richmond Broker of the Year
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Tricycle Gardens, Board Member - Development Chairman
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
Partial List of Clients
- Salus Government Properties
- Health Care REIT, Inc.
- Grander Capital
- C&F Bank
- Luck Development
- Reynolds Development
- Wells Fargo Bank N/A
- Bon Secours Richmond Health System
- CapitalOne Bank
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co.
- The Riverside Companies
Partial List of Transactions
- MetLife Investments HQ - Whippany, NJ - Office - $98,450,000
- Mission Ridge I & II - Fairfax, VA - Office (GSA) - $95,000,000
- 60 Charles Lindbergh - Uniondale, NY - Office - $79,000,000
- Architect’s Building - Arlington, VA - Office (GSA) - $59,250,000
- Bon Secours Heart Institute - Richmond, VA - Office (Medical) - $29,147,000
- Navy Cybercom - Suffolk, VA - Office (GSA) - $25,000,000
- Citizen & Immigration - Dallas, TX - Office (GSA) - $21,750,000
- 2810 Parham Road - Richmond, VA - Office - $10,400,000
- Midlothian Station - Richmond, VA - Retail - $5,900,000
- Campbell Building - Richmond, VA - Office - $5,250,000