As a Senior Associate for CBRE’s Charlotte office, Stewart Hasty is a part of a team of industrial professionals who specialize in industrial occupier services across the Carolinas and throughout the United States. Additionally, with extensive experience in land transactions, Stewart advises his clients in the disposition and acquisition of land parcels throughout the Southeast.
Leveraging the power of the CBRE brokerage platform, he provides his clients with market analyses, feasibility studies, transportation studies and strategic mapping services. By combining national reach with local market expertise via a network of worldwide relationships, Stewart and his team give their listings and tenant rep projects unparalleled exposure. Mr. Hasty utilizes the vast CBRE platform by drawing on veteran project managers and other brokerage specialties such as office, multifamily and retail. His mission is to align his clients’ business goals with their real estate needs to create optimal solutions while reducing costs and minimizing risk at every opportunity.
With more than 25 years of combined experience and dedication serving occupier needs, Mr. Hasty’steam offers their clients extensive tenant advisory insight including strategic planning, site selection and acquisition, and disposition services, thereby ensuring his clients’ real estate requirements are met and their expectations exceeded.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Virginia
- Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- CRCBR Deal Maker’s Award Recipient 2016
- Eagle Scout
- Hope Community Church, Leadership Committee
- North Carolina State University – BA
- Acquisitions and Dispositions for Movement Mortgage Foundation
- Disposition of the former Charlotte, NC Hornets (f.k.a. Bobcats) practice facility in Fort Mill, SC
- Disposition of a high-profile property in the Central Business District (CBD) of Charlotte, NC
- Disposition of bank-owned real estate