Stewart Geise is the Managing Director of Asset Services in Central Texas, encompassing Austin, San Antonio and El Paso. He oversees 20 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties, and 50 property personnel. Prior to his role as Managing Director, Stewart was an Associate Director for CBRE, managing an office portfolio of 3 million square feet in Houston, Texas. His primary responsibilities include a concentration in client and tenant relations, property management and personnel development; while collaborating on new business pursuits, CBRE’s Military Program, recruiting, retaining and developing top talent.
Stewart brings 14 years of leadership and management experience to the central Texas CBRE team. He joined CBRE in 2007 through CBRE’s military program. He has supervised numerous office portfolios in the central, south and Gulf Coast regions of Texas and New Orleans, Louisiana.
Stewart previously served as General Manager for the Marathon Oil Tower (1.1M SF, Class A Trophy Asset). In 2014, he was selected to oversee the transition and subsequent sale of One Shell Square, a 1.2M SF office tower, with Equity Commonwealth’s national portfolio management award to CBRE. Over the past three years, he negotiated, planned and directed the execution of more than $27 million in capital improvement projects. Stewart was directly involved with the sale of the Marathon Oil Tower in 2013, One Shell Square in 2014, and Energy Center III, with the marketing effort for Energy Center IV in 2015.
Prior to joining CBRE, Stewart served as an Infantry Officer with 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marines; deploying for combat operations in Afghanistan and Iraq from 2003 to 2007.
- CBRE, Asset Services Team Leader of the Year, Houston, 2014
- CBRE, Asset Services Manager of the Year, Houston, 2012
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- BOMA Houston, Legislative Advocacy Committee
- BOMA Leadership Lyceum Program Graduate
- BOMA and IREM Austin – Past Member
- Real Estate Sales Person License – Texas
- OSHA 10 General Industry Certification
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science
- 2007 Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- 2009-2012 Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners
- 2009-2015 Explore Austin Mentor Volunteer
- American Realty Advisors
- CBRE Global Investors
- Chase Merritt
- Crow Holdings
- Equity Commonwealth
- Hanover Real Estate Partners
- HDG Mansur
- LNR Property Corporation
- Principal Global Investors
- Trammell Crow Company