Since joining the firm in 2012, Stanley has been a core member of the Capital Markets team, responsible for delivering world class investment solutions to clients. As the head of the business line, Stanley supports his team in helping clients to turn their property aspirations into successful commercial reality.
He is highly regarded in the field and is a seasoned expert in bringing best-in-class capital markets advisory to clients.
Stanley has 19 years of experience in the property investment market. He has extensive experience in handling tenders and auctions for major property portfolios, en-bloc buildings, development sites, major shopping centers, Grade A offices and luxurious residential properties.
Prior to joining CBRE, Stanley was the Head of the Hong Kong Investment Department for DTZ and responsible for investment transactions in both Hong Kong and Greater China.
Credentials & Education
- Bachelor of Science (Surveying), University of Hong Kong
- MBA, University of Hong Kong
- Chartered Surveyor with memberships in:
- The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Registered Professional Surveyors