Stan Williams, Senior Project Manager in the Raleigh office and part of the Carolinas Local Market Project Management team, is responsible for overseeing all aspects of projects from planning to preconstruction and design through closeout. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting site selection and transaction, developing and managing budgets and schedules, vendor/contractor/consultant selection and procurement, risk management, and project reporting. Stan works closely with CBRE real estate brokers and clients to establish contractual scopes of work, project budgets, create value, and minimize risk. Stan directly with clients, design professionals, contractors, and vendors from project inception to project completion.
With over thirty years of experience working with real estate development and construction projects, Stan is highly experienced in various types of commercial and institutional projects, from ground-up small-scale commercial buildings to large-scale shopping centers, and from small renovation projects to full-scale new facility construction. In addition, Stan has worked with some of the most complicated and mission-critical projects for the U.S. military, including management and direction of all architectural, engineering, and specialty consultants.
- Licensing Board Member and former Chairman, N.C. Board of Landscape Architects
- Board of Directors and Treasurer, national Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards
- Alumni Advisory Board Member, NCSU College of Design
- Licensed Landscape Architect – North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia
- Veteran, U.S. Air Force, decorated
- Brier Creek Shopping Center – Designer and construction coordinator for multiple components of site development and construction
- DPAC (Durham Performing Arts Center) – Project Manager for lobby lighting upgrades and fixture replacements
- N.C. Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services – Project manager for design and installation of Prefabricated Accessory Storage Container for fuel sample management
- U.S. Air Force, Building 308 Renovations, Pope Air Force Base – Project manager for conditions evaluation and full building renovations for change in use to medical facilities
- U.S. Army, Security Operations Training Facility Headquarters Renovations, Fort Bragg, N.C. – Project manager for renovations to fire alarm sensor system and mass notification system upgrades to 300,000 SF building
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, multiple projects at multiple military facilities – Indefinite Delivery Contracts for multiple years with varying renovation and new construction facilities
- North Carolina State University – Bachelor of Environmental Design in Landscape Architecture
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Marine Corps
- City of Raleigh, N.C.
- City of Durham, N.C.
- N.C. Department of Agriculture & Consumer Resources
- N.C. Division of Parks & Recreation
- North Carolina State University
- Chowan University
- Target Stores
- Sam’s Club
- Glenaire Retirement Community
- Rouse Creek Golf Community