Roger Lancer is the Building Services Supervisor for the CBRE|Triad office of North Carolina; comprising the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and Burlington markets. Mr. Lancer oversees and coordinates the Triad Building Services team responsible for over 5.2 million square feet of office, industrial, flex and retail space.
With more than 15 years of commercial real estate experience and 25 years of management experience, Mr. Lancer’s primary role is leading the Asset Services team to be the top performers in the Triad region by overseeing all operations.
Prior to joining CBRE|Triad Mr. Lancer worked for CBRE Corporate as a Building Engineer overseeing a Tier 3 critical data center for 10 years. He has an extensive background in Fire, Life and Safety Operations, Critical Facilities Management and Project Management.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Data Center Professionals - Member
- IFMA International Facility Management Association - Member
- OSHA 10 Certified
- AED / CPR Certified
- Guilford Technical Community College – Industrial Engineering
- Critical Facilities
- Project Planning
- Budgeting - P&L Control
- Maintenance Planning
- Critical Facilities Management
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Blueprint Drawings Interpretation
- Fire Life Safety / AED CPR Certified
- OSHA 10
- Critical Systems Trouble Shooting