Robert Knisely is a First Vice President with CBRE’s Brokerage Services in Denver. With more than 15 years of extensive commercial brokerage experience, he focuses primarily on institutional landlord representation and project leasing in the Denver Central Business District.
Robert’s strength is his extensive knowledge of the office market trends and conditions and knowing how they apply to the clients he represents. His personal skills and ability to prospect have proven invaluable to his owners. Having forged strong relationships within the brokerage community, he has developed the ability to successfully negotiate on behalf of building owners providing optimal results.
Prior to joining CBRE, Robert was a Senior Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield (Fuller Real Estate, Cassidy Turley, DTZ) where he was active on both tenant and landlord transactions in the Denver Metro area.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 1515 Arapahoe Street, Denver, 537,210 SF, Beacon Capital/Walton Street/Invesco
- 1125 17th Street, Denver, 489,393 SF, Beacon Capital/Pearlmark Broadreach
- Broadway Station, Denver, 318,000 SF, Walton Street/EverWest
- Market Place Towers, Aurora, 315,000 SF, Broadreach
- 5500 S. Quebec Street, Greenwood Village, 220,000 SF, MK Equity Partners
- Edward Building, Greenwood Village, 183,195 SF, Hanover
- Orchard Pointe, 164,685 SF, Integrated Properties
- Sheridan Center, 137,000 SF, Amerivest Properties
- Orchard Pointe, 150,489 SF, Guggenheim/TA Realty
- 400 Colorado Boulevard, 125,415 SF, Westcore
- MarkWest Energy Partners, 235,000 SF, 1515 Arapahoe St.
- Bridgepoint Education, 185,000 SF, 1515 Arapahoe St.
- Colorado Department of Labor, 110,000 SF, 1515 Arapahoe St.
- Petroleum Place Energy Solutions, 85,000 SF, 216 16th St.
- Exclusive Resorts, 78,000 SF, 1515 Arapahoe St.
- Haliburton, 60,000 SF, 1125 17th St.
- MetLife, 40,000 SF, 1125 17th St.