Rick Imbrogno joined CBRE in 2002 as a Chief Engineer, bringing 20 years of experience to his position.
In his role as Chief Engineer, Rick is responsible for 11 buildings which encompass over one million square feet of Class A, B and flex space, at The Landing at MIA, located in West Miami. His role consists of overseeing building maintenance service in addition to in-house installation of equipment. Rick supervises a maintenance engineering staff of six, which includes training and evaluation. He implements electrical energy surveys, services various HVAC systems (including air handlers, VAVs, cooling towers, and energy management system (EMS) controls), as well as consults on HVAC problems and develops solutions. He is often called upon to assist with various mechanical designs, provides emergency life safety training/planning, and implements and supervises the preventive maintenance programs in order to maximize building efficiency.
Prior to joining CBRE, Rick worked 6 years as a Chief Engineer for Colonnade Properties overseeing 800,000 square feet of office space.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Greatest contribution by an Engineering professional 2005
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Chief Engineer of the year 2007
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Outstanding Service And Dedication Shining Star 2009
- OSHA 30 hour certificate
- 1994 EPA CFC Certification (Universal)
- 1989-1991 Advance Technical Academy
- 1981 Westhill High School