As a Senior Project Manager with CBRE, Rachel McGee is responsible for providing Occupier clients a full range of services, including: pre-lease advisory, master budget and schedule development, design and construction oversight and move coordination. She is a strong team leader with a reputation of maintaining relationships with clients, brokers, building managers, designers and engineers. Rachel is a self-starter with stellar analytical skills that allow her to mitigate risks and accelerate savings for her clients.
With over 15 years of Construction & Real Estate industry experience in the Chicago market, Rachel has represented some of the city’s most prominent tenants and landlords. Prior to joining CBRE, she spent six years as a Project Manager with Clune Construction, where she was responsible for the day to day construction management, budget and schedule management, subcontractor bidding and award and closeout of various project types. Rachel also worked for The Staubach Company under Jones Lang LaSalle as a Project Manager where she successfully delivered project on time, and within scope and budget. Her diverse background includes managing all aspects of construction as well as interior and exterior improvements to a variety of property types, including office, retail, performing arts and banking centers.
- Triton College, Construction Management
- American Medical Association | HQ Relocation | 300,000 SF
- Macy's | Office Restack | 500,000 SF
- EA Sports | Relocation/Build-out | 42,000 SF
- 515 N. State Street | Amenities Center, Fitness Club, Lounge Area and Roof Deck | 33,000 SF
- Civic Opera House | Exterior Renovation | 45,000 SF
- Wintrust Community Bank | Retail Banking Center Build-Outs | 5,500 SF
- American Medical Association
- Civic Opera House
- EA Sports
- Rosenthall Collins
- Spencer Stuart
- 515 N. State Street