Rachael Burns joined CBRE | Raleigh in July 2016. She is presently a Real Estate Manager on the Asset Services team. In this position, Rachael handles a portfolio of 5 assets of roughly 345,600 square feet of retail, office, and industrial flex space. Her responsibilities include the day-to-day management of the properties, preparation of annual operating budgets, financial reporting, property owner contact, and tenant relations.
Rachael brings over 11 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate industry. Prior to joining CBRE, Rachael was a Financial Analyst for Spectrum Properties. Here, she prepared monthly cash projections, accrual reports, analyzed legal documents and analyzed cash flow for class A commercial real estate properties. Rachael has also maintained positions as a Property Manager, Accountant, and Yardi Administrator. Her diversity has given her a unique perspective and well-rounded approach to management.
- Notary - State of North Carolina
- Member - Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA), CAI
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser - Mosely Real Estate School
- Designated Real Property Administrator (RPA) in process, BOMI International
- Provisional Brokerage License Course - Triangle Real Estate School