Mr. Cox joined CBRE|Richmond in June of 2016 and is currently a vice president on the multifamily team. Prior to joining CBRE|Richmond, Mr. Cox was the Director of Development with Purcell Construction Corporation where he sourced over $150 million worth of joint-venture partnerships and client opportunities for the firm.
Mr. Cox has been working in the Richmond Commercial Real Estate Market since 2010 and has developed a well-founded knowledge of the local market and has relationships with many local firms and community leaders.
His efforts have been concentrated in the construction and development of mixed-use and multi-family projects, including mid-rise apartments, urban-infill development and adaptive re-use projects using historic tax credits.
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- VCU School of Business Foundation – Trustee
- LISC – Board Member
- HBAR Multifamily Council – Member
- GRACRE – Member
- Chamber RVA – Richmond Business Council
- Downtown YMCA – Board Member
- Virginia Commonwealth University, M.B.A - Real Estate & Urban Development
- University of Alabama, B.S - Commerce & Business Administration