Peter Miller joined CBRE in 2006 as an Associate in the Industrial Properties Group. With more than 15 years of experience, Mr. Miller brings extensive knowledge of sales and marketing, having called on consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors and national retail companies across the United States.
Mr. Miller has worked with corporations across the globe ranging from start-up size to multibillion dollar concerns, placing satisfied clients into facilities that fit.
Mr. Miller has expertise in interfacing with investors, architectural firms, general contractors and key trades in coordinating all elements in developing custom office, warehouse and retail space for tenants in Northeast Ohio. In the negotiation process, Mr. Miller has worked closely with owners, tenants, city officials and economic development departments to maximize client savings.
Leasing and sales transactions typically have ranged from 5,000 SF to 100,000 SF for industrial and specialty properties, primarily throughout metropolitan Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
- Ohio Real Estate License
- National Associates Industrial Brokerage Network
- Coached Community Recreation League Baseball and Soccer for cities of Lyndhurst and Beachwood, Ohio. Have led teams to four championship titles since 2006.
- 2003 to 2005 Charmer Sunbelt Group, Brand Marketing Manager
- 1996 to 2002 Philips Electronics, Director of Sales
- 1994 to 1996 Nokia, Product Development Manager (Foreign Service in the UK)
- 1991 to 1994 Nokia, District Manager – First recipient of the national Nokia “Road Warrior” Award
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelor of Arts; History
- York University, England, U.K.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- First City Servicing Corporation
- Home Depot
- I Can Schools Charter School
- Innovative Container
- JB Hunt Transportation
- Key Private Bank
- Loan Acquisition Corporation
- Taco Bell
- Trelleborg Wheel Systems
- Dog Day Care