As First Vice President at CBRE, Mr. Messina specializes in healthcare real estate services, including acquisition and disposition, tenant and landlord representation, relocation, site selection and consulting. Some of the transactions he has represented include medical clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, medical labs, dental offices, chiropractic offices, orthopedics, ENT, gastroenterologists, medical device and supply firms as well as legal firms specializing in healthcare. He has also transacted most other types of commercial properties including industrial, professional office, bank branches, land sales, investment sales and more. Since entering the commercial real estate industry in 2006, Mr. Messina has earned a reputation as a top South Florida sales professional through his strong market knowledge and impressive transaction closing history.
Mr. Messina also specializes in multimarket accounts and as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Vitas Healthcare he handles a portfolio of +/-125 locations throughout the U.S.
Having sold many distressed properties for both owners and financial institutions, he is well versed in handling the most complicated, non-traditional real estate transactions. Mr. Messina has successfully closed transactions via short sales, bank owned (REO), 363 bankruptcy sales and receivership sales.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Messina served as Vice President of Commercial Brokerage for Brenner Real Estate, Commercial and Investment Specialist for Total Real Estate Consultants, Inc., and as Commercial Sales Associate for Keller Williams Properties.
- Board of Directors – Rotary Club of Weston
- Board of Directors – CCIM, Broward District
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, University of Phoenix
- Associate’s Degree, Electrical Engineering, Tampa Technical Institute
- Member South Florida Healthcare Networking Group
- Member Realtors Commercial Alliance (RCA)
- Member South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Designation
- Certified Property Management Specialist (CPMS)
- Certified Rental Investment Specialist (CRIS)
- Founding member of the Italian American Descendants, a business networking and social group
- Member Rotary Club of Weston
- Volunteer at Life Net for Families
- Vitas Healthcare
- M.B. Real Estate
- Tenet Health
- Tropical Financial Credit Union
- University of Miami
- Consolidated Water Company
- Cypress Creek Medical Pavilion
- Amicus Medical Center
- Senior Medical Associates
- Florida Spine and Joint
- Community Bank of Broward
- US Health Works – Concentra
- Extend Fertility