As First Vice President at CBRE, Mr. Messina specializes in healthcare real estate services, including acquisition and disposition, tenant and landlord representation, relocation, site selection and consulting. Some of the transactions he has represented include medical clinics, dental offices, chiropractic offices, orthopedics, ENT, gastroenterologists, medical devices and supplies firms as well as legal firms specializing in healthcare. He has completed healthcare related transactions totaling more than $50 million. Since entering the commercial real estate industry in 2006, Mr. Messina has earned a reputation as a top South Florida sales professional through his strong market knowledge and impressive transaction closing history.
Mr. Messina also specializes in NNN investment property sales and has built a reputation in the financial services industry closing many bank and credit union transactions.
Having sold many distressed properties for both owners and financial institutions, he is well versed in handling the most complicated, non-traditional real estate transactions. Mr. Messina has successfully closed transactions via short sales, bank owned (REO), 363 bankruptcy sales and receivership sales.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Messina served as Vice President of Commercial Brokerage for Brenner Real Estate, Commercial and Investment Specialist for Total Real Estate Consultants, Inc., and as Commercial Sales Associate for Keller Williams Properties.
- 2018 President of CCIM Broward District
- Member South Florida Healthcare Networking Group
- Member Realtors Commercial Alliance (RCA)
- Member South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Designation
- Certified Property Management Specialist (CPMS)
- Certified Rental Investment Specialist (CRIS)
- Founding member of the Italian American Descendants, a business networking and social group
- Member Rotary Club of Weston
- Volunteer at Life Net for Families
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, University of Phoenix
- Associate’s Degree, Electrical Engineering, Tampa Technical Institute
Partial Transaction List
- Lease – Tri-County PET-SCAN
- Lease – Dr. Christopher Troiano, Orthopedic
- Lease – Hanger Prosthetics
- Lease – PM Diagnostic, Medical Lab
- Lease – Recovery First, Addiction Counseling
- Lease – Dr. James Brady, Pulmonologist
- Sale – Dental Health and Beauty
- Sale – Dr. Jason Green, Dermatology
- Sale – Surgical Consultants of Hollywood, General Surgery
- Sale – Dr. Chandy Samuel, Dentist