As an Associate Real Estate Manager in the San Diego region, Nicole Murphy Schuck is currently responsible for the day-to-day operations of four office buildings, with a total of more than 250,000 sf in the La Jolla-UTC area.
Nicole joined CBRE in 2017 after being an emerging leader in the industry for the past five years. Being an active member of BOMA San Diego for a number of years has helped her identify trends and future needs for her clients in an ever-changing industry. Nicole has the ability to learn complex procedures and protocols in order to adapt to the changing environment of state-owned buildings. Her creative, organizational, and communication skills have made her a valuable addition to the CBRE team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- BOMA San Diego – Jack Moshgat Scholarship Recipient 2016 and 2017
- BOMA San Diego – You're the best! Award in Emerging Leaders Committee – 2017
- BOMA San Diego – You're the best! Award in Programs & Seminars Committee – 2017
- Art Institute of California – San Diego
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Advertising
- The Regents of the University of California