Nicole DeMarco is an Associate on the office team where she specialized in office leasing, sales and tenant representation services. Nicole works closely with senior industry leaders Eric F. Rosekrans, CCIM, CPM and Thomas Jamieson to generate new ideas and innovative marketing plans in hopes to bring a fresh perspective to the office team.
Nicole joined CBRE|Martin in March 2013 where she began her career supporting the industrial, retail and corporate services business lines. This previous role has given her a unique perspective of CBRE|Martin's integrated service offerings and allowed her to build relationships across various platforms.
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Science in psychology from Michigan State University and participated as a member of the MSU cheerleading team, where she currently serves as the assistant coach to both the cheer and dance team.
- NAR: National Association of REALTORS
- MAR: Michigan Association of REALTORS
- CBOR: Commercial Board of REALTORS
- CREW: Commercial Real Estate Women's Network
- NACW: National Association of Career Women
- Michigan State University, B.S. in Psychology
- Salesperson License, State of Michigan
- Michigan State University Assistant Cheer and Dance Coach
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life Team Captain (2013-2014)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Capital Area Humane Society
- Two Men & A Truck International, Inc.
- J America
- Planet Fitness
- Dean Transportation