Senior Vice President
Wells Fargo Center
1300 SW Fifth Avenue
Portland, OR 97201
Nick Santangelo is a seasoned professional with over a decade of experience in the real estate finance industry. He joined CBRE’s Debt & Structured Finance Group as a Vice President in 2011, and over the past nine years has dedicated himself to growing his business via a service-oriented strategy designed to achieve exceptional outcomes for his clients. Mr. Santangelo is well versed in office, industrial, retail, hospitality and multifamily properties; he has successfully completed loan transactions ranging from $2.5 million to over $200 million across the West Coast. In addition to conventional debt placements, Mr. Santangelo has recently increased his service offerings to include construction debt, bridge financing and joint venture equity to better suit the sophisticated needs of his clients.
As a recognized leader, Mr. Santangelo has been involved with over $3.5 billion in financing to date and continues to expand his areas of expertise. Backed by market leading knowledge and the strength of the national platform offered by CBRE—a licensed and approved underwriter and lender for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA that also maintains relationships with over 160 banks, life company and CMBS lenders—Mr. Santangelo has continued to build equity, trust and respect with his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Santangelo spent six years working for Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, LLC and predecessors GMAC and Capmark Finance Inc. as an analyst and associate producer, where his strong analytical skills and a superior understanding of his advisory role informed his client interactions on loan production; marketing; managing escrow disbursements and draw requests for construction/rehabilitation budgets; and special servicing related issues.
- $3.5 billion dollars of debt placement to date
- CBRE Top 5 Producer (2015-2019)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Oregon
- RISE award winner (2017 & 2018)
- Urban Land Institute
- NAIOP –Developing Leaders Board Member
- Mortgage Brokers Association
- CBRE’s Next Generation Initiative
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts; Criminology
- Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development; Portland State University
- University of Portland, Masters in Business Administration; Business Administration and Management
- Airport Way LLC
- Cascadia Development Partners
- Holland Partner Group
- Pacific NW Properties
- Prestige Development
- Randall Group, Inc.
- Security Properties
- Mountain West Investments
- NBP Capital
- The Specht Company
- PTLA Real Estate Group
- Inland Group
- Kunz Investment
- Clarity Real Estate
- The Stitzel Company