Nick Hollstegge offers unique insight and solutions to serve the needs of real estate occupiers and investors in the Greenville-Spartanburg market. Nick specializes in advisory and transaction services for industrial properties. He has successfully completed over 3,000,000 sq. ft. of transactions since 2014.
Nick aligns real estate strategies with his clients’ business objectives to create outcomes that build business advantage. He is responsible for advising on site selection and incentive initiatives for his clients. He also handles the sale and leasing of manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the Upstate. Through his work with urban industrial dispositions, he has developed an expertise in adaptive reuse and value-add properties. His team provides industry-leading economic forPecasting and market research through on CBRE’s global platform. Combining these resources with Nick’s work ethic and experience ensures a results-driven process that creates leveraged solutions for his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, Nick worked for Joel & Granot in Atlanta where he specialized in tenant representation for office occupiers in Atlanta’s Central Business Districts. Before entering commercial brokerage, Nick worked in corporate sales for Cintas Corporation where he was a top producer handling major accounts. In 2007, Nick earned his bachelors degree from Furman University.
- Licensed Broker in South Carolina and Georgia
- Member of the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors
- Member of European American Chamber of Commerce – Carolinas
- Paladin Club Board Member at Furman University
- Volunteer Member of the First Tee Upstate
- Furman University – Greenville, SC, Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science; Awarded Athletic Scholarship– Varsity Baseball
- Saint Xavier High School – Cincinnati, OH
- Belmont Sayre
- Buy Low Beauty Supply
- Diversified Systems Inc.
- Global Public Safety
- Jarden Plastics
- Texize Chemical Co.
- Three Corners Development
- Tire Centers, Inc.
- White Horse Paper
- Haynesworth Family Trust
- Covington Group
- KV Final
- CF Sauer Co.
- Eaton Corp.