Michelle Kraft is a Transaction Management Coordinator of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management.
Michelle negotiates multi-market office, retail, and industrial transactions. She also interacts with local field brokers, reviews leases, prepares financial analyses, and conducts portfolio wide rent gap analyses. Specifically, she assists in tracking the status of all transactions for the client, including the management of their lease expirations and other critical dates.
- Under Armour | 60+ Corporate Locations | Global Account Management
- Mettler-Toledo Inc. | 80 ± Locations | National Account Management
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) | 80 ±Locations Global | Account Management
- Strayer Education | 100 ± Locations | National Account Management
- Dish Network | 1400 ± Locations | National Account Management
- Licensed Salesperson in the State of Maryland
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Member, Delta Zeta Sorority, Alpha Sigma Chapter
- Member, Florida State Alumni Association, Baltimore Chapter
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Under Armour
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Strayer Education
- Dish Network