Michael Parker is a Senior Project Manager who came to CBRE as a decorated licensed Architect. He has 18 years of experience in design and construction, managing projects in sectors that include corporate interiors, healthcare, education, retail, and hospitality.
Michael’s unique professional method includes:
- Establishment of a dedicated team of consultants and contractors to provide quality work that meets the client’s program, budget, and schedule.
- Early collaboration between stakeholders, consultants, and contractors.
- Expertise in creating project quality assurance and contract administration.
- Dedication to provide completed projects that meet client goals.
Michael has performed in the project management role for projects totaling in excess of 1 million square feet. He creates “raving fans” out of his clients with his careful understanding of the client’s vision and his ability to assemble the best team to execute that vision.
Prior to joining CBRE, Michael was a regional leader of strategic accounts for a large architecture firm in Houston and Chicago, where he was the project manager for projects totally in excess of 750,000 square feet. In a prior role, he managed corporate interiors, healthcare, educational, and retail projects in excess of 350,000 square feet.
Michael’s ability to mitigate project risks, problem-solve and create strategic solutions provides the highest level of customer service for his clients. Adherence to the client’s bottom line and diligent schedule implementation are trademarks of Michael’s service.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Architect
- American Institute of Architects - Member
- University of Houston College of Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture degree
- Janus Henderson
- BNP Paribas
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- GE Energy