Michael Leahy, MAI
Valuation & Advisory Services
Mr. Leahy currently serves as the Director of CBRE Valuation and Advisory Services’ Pittsburgh office. As the Director in the Pittsburgh office, Mr. Leahy works closely with the Pittsburgh based team of appraisers. Mr. Leahy has achieved MAI designation through Appraisal Institute. Over the years, Mr. Leahy has been actively involved with the Appraisal Institute where he has held and continues to hold various positions on the Board of Directors. In addition, Mr. Leahy has represented the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Chapter of the Appraisal Institute at the national level where he served three terms on the Leadership Development and Advisory Council (LDAC).
Mr. Leahy has a wide range of valuation experience with a professional focus on the Pittsburgh CBD market and urban fringe. Within this space, Mr. Leahy has valuation experience with a wide range of property types including office towers, multi-family and retail uses including the valuation of wholesale redevelopment properties and new construction.
Mr. Leahy is a state certified general appraiser in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute
- Pittsburgh Metro. Chapter of the Appraisal Institute Public Relations Chair 2011-Present
- Appraisal Institute Leadership Development & Advisory Council (LDAC) 2013-2015
- Board of Directors, Pittsburgh Metropolitan Chapter of the Appraisal Institute 2010-2012, 2018-Present
- Truman State University, Kirksville, MO, Bachelor of Arts
- PNC Bank
- First Niagara Bank
- S & T Bank
- FNB Bank of PA
- Dollar Bank
- Schneider Downs