Megan Spagnolo serves as Project Manager for CBRE. Supported by the CBRE Carolinas Project Management team, Megan focuses on serving clients to define project requirements and develop project specific scope and parameters.
Megan is responsible for full service project management from project inception and strategy through occupancy. She leverages her vast range of real estate experience to deliver a value advantage to clients by planning and executing a full suite of customized project management services for both users of and investors in commercial real estate.
Megan’s past experience as a corporate real estate professional for Janney Montgomery Scott gives her an acute attention to detail to capture and implement the needs of a corporation into their portfolio throughout the country. Megan managed the lease acquisitions and construction for 120 locations nationwide in Janney’s portfolio. Ensuring corporate standards were used, and budgets were met within corporate compliance.
- 1166 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY | 38,000 SF tenant office fit-out for NYC flagship office
- 701 East Gate Drive Mt. Laurel, NJ | 2nd floor 10,000 SF tenant office fit-out
- 6000 Sagemore Drive Marlton, NJ | 2nd floor 9,000 SF refresh
- 1001 Franklin Avenue Garden City, NY | 2nd floor 14,000 SF refresh
- 204 Malloy Street Goldsboro, NC | 3,000 SF end-cap retail tenant fit-out
- 1831 W Evans Street Florence, SC | 2,500 SF tenant fit-out
- 1116 Main Road, Aquebogue, NY | 3,000 SF end-cap retail tenant fit-out
- 60 Willow Street, Mystic, CT | tenant fit-out
- 4140 Parklake Avenue, Raleigh, NC | tenant fit-out
- 1441 Main Street Columbia, SC | tenant fit-out
- CoreNet Global
- MCR (Master of Corporate Real Estate) expected October 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Muhlenberg College