Mark Lodmill, MAI is a Director at CBRE with over 20 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Lodmill is in the Valuation & Advisory Services group’s Denver office within the Intermountain Region. Mr. Lodmill’s primary geographical location is the Front Range of Colorado. Past experience has included assignments throughout Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico, Washington, South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, and Nebraska.
For over the past 15 years, Mr. Lodmill has specialized in the valuation of multifamily properties. He is a member of CBRE’s Student Housing and National Multifamily Groups. His experience includes providing consultations, reviews, market studies, rent analyzes, feasibility studies, and litigation support.
Mr. Lodmill’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types focusing on multifamily, but past work includes auto dealerships, data centers, office buildings, industrial buildings, self storage facilities, quarries, mobile home parks, cold storage facilities, food processing facilities, retail buildings, car washes, gas stations, and restaurants.
As a Director, Mr. Lodmill leads the Colorado Multifamily Practice Team that focuses on multifamily valuations throughout the front range of Colorado including Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.
Mr. Lodmill began with CBRE in 1997 at Torto Wheaton Research (TWR) as part of Northeastern University’s Cooperative Education program in Boston. After graduation, a transfer within CBRE brought him to the Denver office and Valuation & Advisory Services in 1998.
Mr. Lodmill is also a member of the Business Innovation Committee and the National Multifamily Leadership Council within CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services.
Mr. Lodmill was the top producer in the Colorado market between 2010 and 2017 and was the top producer in the Mountain Pacific Northwest Region in 2017.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI), Member No.411048
- Apartment Association of Metro Denver - Member
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Colorado, #CG.040016012
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Wyoming, #AP-1436
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Science, Economics, Magna Cum Laude (Honors Program)
- The Breakers, 1,523 units, Denver, Colorado
- Cherrywood Village & Ranchstone, 728 units, Parker, CO
- Windrock & Stone Canyon, 660 units, Parker, CO
- Element 47, 265 units, Denver, CO
- Cadence, 219 units, Denver, CO
- Windsor at Broadway Station, 419 units, Denver, CO
- 21 Fitzsimons, 241 units, Denver, CO
- Walker & Dunlop, LLC
- Berkeley Point Capital, LLC
- PNC Bank
- HFF, LLC
- Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, LLC
- Northmarq Capital, LLC
- Berkadia Commercial Mortgage, LLC
- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc.
- Essex Financial Group
- Citibank, N.A.
- Hunt Mortgage Group
- Prudential Multifamily Mortgage, LLC
- AIG Asset Management
- Inland Real Estate
- Sun Trust
- MidFirst Bank
- RERC, Inc.
- Voya Financial
- Terrix Financial