Lydia Paasch joined CBRE in 2015 and is currently a Client Services Specialist on the Capital Markets/Institutional Properties team in Minneapolis, MN. Lydia and her team specialize in single and multi-tenant office and industrial property sales. The team has completed 336 transactions in over 50 national markets valued at $12.35 billion since 2005.
Lydia’s primary role is to support the Minneapolis Institutional Properties team (Ryan Watts, Judd Welliver, Sonja Dusil, Bentley Smith, and Tom Holtz) by managing the sale process of properties from start to finish including the preparation of marketing content for proposals and offering memorandums, planning, budgeting, timelines, scheduling tours, monitoring activity, reporting, coordinating due diligence and close out.
Prior to joining CBRE, Lydia worked as a freelance graphic designer.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- CBRE Women’s Network – Minneapolis Field Delegate
- EMPOWER – CBRE Leadership Program
- CBRE Cornerstone Award - 2018
- CB-GD Club – Founding Member
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- University of Wisconsin - Stout
B.F.A. Graphic Design & Interactive Media; Minor: Business Administration
- Minnesota Real Estate License