Luke Miller serves CBRE|Martin and CBRE|Grand Rapids in the role of Marketing Manager. He is responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business, including public/media relations, digital marketing, web publishing, social media, direct-marketing campaigns, and events.
Luke brings nearly 20 years of marketing experience in various industries and geographies. Most recently, he served as the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager for Spartan Motors, Inc., a global manufacturer of specialty vehicles based in Charlotte, MI. Prior to Spartan Motors, he served in various roles at a software development company, including Director of Marketing and Program Lead for a Google Chrome development team. In addition, he has held various Director-level marketing positions with mid-sized law firms in the Chicago-area.
He is involved in the East Lansing Junior Trojans football program as a coach, a volunteer, and currently as a member of the East Lansing Football Association board. Luke lives in Okemos, MI with his wife, Kelly, and daughter, Madeline.
Certifications and Honors
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Content Marketing Certification, Hubspot
- Inbound Marketing Certification, Hubspot
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google
- AdWords Display Certification, Google
- AdWords Search Certification, Google
- B.B.A. - Marketing, Western Michigan University
- Making it Real - How to Structure Your Marketing Department Around Paid, Earned, and Owned; Content Marketing World, Sept. 2015