Lauren Nagle is an Appraiser for CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services and for CBRE’s Seniors Housing & Care specialty practice. Specializing in the seniors housing sector since 2017, Lauren has completed over $2 billion in aggregate valuation and consulting assignments throughout the U.S. with a focus on the Midwest Region.
Services provided include third-party valuations, operational due diligence, asset management, market studies, and feasibility analyses of single-asset to large portfolio transactions. Clients served include a broad base of lenders, local and national investment firms, development and operating companies, commercial and investment banks, insurance companies and REITs.
Lauren began her career in commercial real estate as an intern for CBRE’s Seniors Housing & Care specialty practice in Chicago. Lauren graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a major in Finance.
- Big Brother Big Sister Workplace Mentoring Program – Mentor
- CBRE Women’s Network – Member
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Appraisal Licenses
Trainee Appraiser - Illinois
- Omega Healthcare Investors Acquisition Underwriting | Leased Fee SNF Portfolio | Indiana
- Walker & Dunlop Holiday Portfolio Valuation | Independent Living | North-Central US