Mrs. Bradshaw is the Brokerage Coordinator for CBRE|Richmond. She joined CBRE|Richmond in 2013 as a Brokerage Assistant and was promoted to Brokerage Coordinator in 2017.
As Brokerage Coordinator, she oversees the brokerage support services team which includes Brokerage Assistants and Graphic Designers. Additionally, she oversees and participates in the office marketing efforts that include property, digital, and content marketing. She also works closely with the CBRE|Richmond Brokerage team and is responsible for the marketing efforts of six Brokers which include Broker Opinion of Value packages, tour books, ProCalc analysis, and web marketing. Prior to her current role in the Richmond office, Mrs. Bradshaw worked as a Brokerage Assistant with a client and CBRE|Richmond Brokers onsite at the client’s location.
Mrs. Bradshaw understands the needs of clients, and relies on her comprehensive knowledge of the leasing process to support them from start to finish. Mrs. Bradshaw strives to help her team and their clients reach a larger audience through her marketing abilities and her understanding of all facets of commercial real estate.
- CBRE|Richmond Employee of the Quarter – 3rd Quarter 2014
- CBRE|Richmond Employee of the Quarter – 2nd Quarter 2013
- CBRE|Richmond Employee of the Year – Marketing and Brokerage Support – 2015
- CBRE|Richmond Employee of the Year – Local Office and Brokerage Support – 2017
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice – 2012