Kevin Ryan is a Project Manager on the CBRE Project Management team in downtown Chicago, where he is responsible for providing Occupier clients a full range of services, including: strategic planning, master budget and schedule development, team coordination and communication, design and construction oversight as well as move coordination. Kevin has successfully represented a variety of client types including technology, corporate security and real estate firms.
Prior to joining the downtown Chicago team, Kevin assisted with the redevelopment and relocation of Motorola Solutions Global Corporate Headquarters. Kevin has also served as the Operations Manager at Union Station, supervising a 24/7 team of building engineers at one of Chicago’s largest and most renowned landmarks. Kevin’s work at Union Station also intersected with recent historical renovation work, including the original vaulted skylight in the station’s Great Hall. Kevin’s unique experience coupled with an enthusiasm for collaboration makes him a substantial resource for the CBRE team.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Illinois
- CBRE Chicago Philanthropy Committee
- Marquette University, College of Engineering, B.S. Civil Engineering
- Motorola Solutions | HQ Relocation | 100,000+ SF | Confidential
- Union Station | Operations Management | 1.4M SF | $12.5M
- Mars Wrigley Confectionery | Global Headquarters Cafe Renovation | 12,500 SF | $5.5M
- Sphera Solutions | Office Relocation | 23,429 SF | Confidential
- Nouryon Chemicals | Office Relocation | 31,000 SF | Confidential
- Amtrak | Union Station
- Mars Wrigley Confectionery
- Motorola Solutions
- Sphera Solutions
- Nouryon Chemicals