Katie Wenger has joined CBRE to assist with helping clients accomplish their real estate goals through strategic planning and implementation. She is a part of a five person tenant advocacy team in the Philadelphia region.
Katie attended Franklin & Marshall College where she was co-captain of the varsity softball team and graduated Cum Laude in 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts in Business, Organizations and Society major and a Spanish minor.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Pennsylvania
- Member of the CBRE Women’s Network
- Member of the CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Alpha Phi International Fraternity Alumna
- Franklin & Marshall College, Bachelor of Arts, Business, Organizations, and Society; Minor in Spanish
- Agnes Irwin School Alumna