Katie Singer has over 13 years’ experience focusing on retail leasing in the San Francisco Bay Area. She has a successful history of representing and assisting both national and regional tenants in accomplishing tactical roll-outs and strategic relocations within the greater San Francisco Market, including Jersey Mike’s, Sally Beauty, GNC, Rack Room Shoes, and True Value Hardware.
Throughout her tenure, Katie has developed a deep skill-set that includes brick & mortar project leasing on all types of retail properties throughout Northern California, with a current portfolio of over 1,000,000 SF, working with both private developers and national REIT clients.
Katie started her career at Terranomics Retail Services in 2004 and was recognized as an Emerging Leader in Retail in 2015 by Real Estate Forum magazine.
- Regency Centers
- Jay Paul Companies
- Donahue Schriber
- Watt Companies
- Alameda Landing, Alameda – 291,000 SF
- McCarthy Ranch, Milpitas – 266,116 SF
- Marin Gateway, Marin – 181,699 SF
- The Orchards, Walnut Creek – 192,000 SF
- Real Estate Forum Magazine: Merging Leading in Retail 2015
- Cushman & Wakefield: Rising Star Award 2013
- CoStar Power Broker: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts, Santa Clara University