Kara Starnes joined the CBRE team in 2005 as a marketing assistant/transaction coordinator. Her duties consisted mainly of processing the Detroit offices’ sale and lease transactions while also performing marketing-related requests for a retail brokerage team.
Now serving in a brokerage capacity as a Client Services Specialist for Executive Vice President Mark Collins and Senior Vice President Jamie Dingeman. Kara is taking advantage of the opportunity to become more engaged and expand her understanding of the Metropolitan Detroit market by providing marketing assistance on assignments for several prominent corporations
Kara demonstrates strong knowledge of company resources and the ability to utilize these assets to research and gather various market data. She is recognized for her organizational and multi-tasking skills which is essential as it relates to the team’s operations and procedures. In addition, she possesses a high level interpersonal skill set which contributes to all clients and/or projects when developing sales presentations, surveys, reports, and proposals.
- CBRE/Detroit Humanitarian Award 4Q 2005 and 4Q 2008
- CBRE/Detroit Staff Member of the Year 2006
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Michigan
- President of the local CBRE Cares Committee
- Member of CREW Detroit - Golf Committee Co-chair
- Member of the CBRE Women’s Network
- Serves on the CBRE Ambassador Award Committee
- General Motors
- Meritor, Inc.
- State of Michigan
- Trimas Corporation
- Comerica Bank
- GreenPath Debt Solutions