Jordana Pollack is a Transaction Management Coordinator on the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team, which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The Team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
As a Transaction Management Coordinator, Jordana works to support several Transaction Managers in multi-market industrial and office transactions and provides essential market data and analyses for real estate transactions for clients such as Arctic Glacier, International Flavors and Fragrances and Ferguson Enterprises. Jordana interacts with local field brokers to gather and evaluate competitive market data needed for clients’ real estate decisions, tracks critical lease dates and manages various administrative duties for the accounts.
- Arctic Glacier | 150 ± Locations | North America Account Management
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) | 80 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Ferguson Enterprises | 1400 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Bachelor of Business Administration, The George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Arctic Glacier