J.B. Green began his career with CBRE in 2012 as a member of CBRE’s Greater Los Angeles Summer Internship Program. J.B. worked in the South Bay Office alongside John Schumacher and Bret Quinlan. He focused in industrial brokerage, tenant/landlord representation, and tracking trends in the Los Angeles market and Long Beach port areas.
J.B. is now working with one of the top brokerage service teams in Southern California. J.B. has partnered with Brad Bierbaum, Brian DeRevere, Ryan Peterson, and Tom Caplan. Mr. Green focuses in landlord representation, tenant representation, and owner/user sales in the West Orange County market. J.B. strives to be a trusted advisor, always putting the client first, and nurturing long-term relationships as he helps them to achieve their real estate goals.
J.B., a former athlete from the University of Southern California, prides himself on his work ethic and integrity when dealing with clients.
- California Real Estate Salespersons License 0194700
- NAIOP Member (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- YPG Member (Young Professionals Group)
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Focus in Real Estate Development
- JP Morgan
- Burke Real Estate Group
- Panettoni Development
- TA Really
- Heitman Capital Management
- Crowns Properties
- Sates-Regis Group
- Cite Solvay Group
- Vogel Properties, Inc.