Jamie Georgas is Managing Director of CBRE’s market-leading Occupier Practice within the Advisory & Transaction Services business for the Chicago Region and also leads the Downtown Chicago Office, one of CBRE’s largest domestic offices. In this role, Mrs. Georgas is responsible for managing day- to-day sales operations and leading CBRE’s Tenant Representation and Transaction Management businesses. Under her leadership, this group has nearly tripled their historical revenues. Jamie co-led the CBRE “Workplace 360” project for downtown Chicago, where CBRE moved to a transformative new open concept, free address office space at 321 N Clark, focused on increasing employee productivity and satisfaction.
In 2016, Jamie was appointed the Global Chair and Executive Oversight of CBRE’s Law Firm Practice Group.
Mrs. Georgas began her CBRE career within the office research group in 2005. In 2007, Mrs. Georgas officially joined the Chicago leadership team as a Business Development Analyst, focusing on the Occupier Practice, and was promoted to a Director of Managed Brokerage in 2009. During this time, she was one of the original pioneers of CBRE’s Managed Brokerage philosophy (now called “Sales Management”). Mrs. Georgas was most recently promoted to a Managing Director in November 2011 and is currently the longest tenured Leader with overall responsibility of the entire CBRE Chicago Regional business operations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Leadership Greater Chicago, Fellow, Class of 2018
- Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Board
- Commercial Property Executive Stars to Watch, 2018
- CBRE Presidents Award Winner – CBRE Leadership Awards, 2017
- CBRE Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award Winner – CBRE Leadership Awards, 2012
- CBRE Manager Innovation Award Winner – CBRE Leadership Awards, 2011
- CBRE Leadership Development Mentorship Awards, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications & Culture, Indiana University