James has over 20 years of project and construction management experience in Taiwan and has an in-depth understanding of construction market trends in key regions of the country, as well as experience with new build projects and interior fit out project experience. He worked on the world tallest landmark building, Taipei 101, and various Class-A commercial buildings in Taiwan. He has managed a diverse range of project including commercial, industrial, residential and retails facilities.
Besides ongoing projects such as the AIG office consolidation project, Google office, pantry/kitchen facilities in Taipei 101 Building, and the Google Data center facility project in Zhang-Bing Industrial Park, James has also recently lead the CBRE Taiwan Project Management team in the completion of the entire building renovation for the Church of Scientology headquarter in Kaohsiung. Also included in his rosta are a large office relocation/expansion project for JP Morgan; projects for American Express; Eli Lilly, Emirates Airlines; retail shops f Gap and Decathlon; and Standard Charter Bank all Taiwan branches and offices island wide.
- Emirates Airlines - Emirates’ Taipei HQ office, airport ticketing counter/office, and cargo office
- Church of Scientology - The Taiwan headquarters in which includes chapel classroom, offices, etc.
- Google - Google Data Center, Google Taiwan head office including office and employee pantry/kitchen
- American Express - Credit card and travel agent office
- AIG Insurance - AIG office consolidation
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch – Office fit out
- GAP - Retail store front fit out in shopping mall
- Decathlon - Retail store fit out in shopping mall
- ZARA - Retail store due diligence survey and fitting out in shopping mall
- Zurich Insurance - Office relocation and consolidation
- Cisco - Office reconfiguration and server system improvement
- Standard Chartered Bank - New Branches and office improvement island wide
- Synopsys - Office renovation and consolidation
- JP Morgan - Office relocation and consolidations