Itziar has more than five years of experience in commercial real estate. As the Senior Retail Research Analyst for Houston, she is responsible for thought leadership, building upon existing CBRE Research capabilities to guide real estate strategies, identifying risks and validating decision making.
Most recently, she served as a Research Analyst with HFF’s Orange County Multifamily team, working alongside the financial analysts in preparing presentations, offering memoranda and financial reports.
- London School of Economics scholarship
- Published by Business Insider, Seeking Alpha, Yale University, Washington Examiner, etc.
- Delta Mu Delta International Honors Society in Business
- Phi Sigma Tau Philosophy Honors Society
- St. Thomas Aquinas Honors Society
- London School of Economics, Master of Science in Comparative Politics, Merit
- University of St. Thomas, Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, 3.7 GPA
- University of St. Thomas, Bachelor of Business Administration and International Studies, minor in Philosophy, Cum laude