Henry Wilcox has been in the commercial property management and brokerage industry since 2008 and joined CBRE | Hampton Roads in 2017. Henry’s current responsibilities as Senior Real Estate Manager include the management of a retail portfolio of over 1 million square feet in Hampton Roads, in addition to procuring new business opportunities. Additionally, Henry is responsible for coordinating tenant improvements, preparation and oversight of property operation and capital budgets, preparing reports and communications for owners, and providing excellent service to tenants.
Previously, Henry worked for a private real estate developer and managed their retail portfolio stretching from Virginia to Florida. Henry also has previous experience in the management of multi-story office, suburban office, flex, and industrial properties.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) - Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - Candidate
- Greenbrier Market Center, Chesapeake, VA - 493,878 SF
- Lynnhaven North Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, VA - 175,731 SF
- Harbor View East, Suffolk, VA - 172,829 SF
- Smithfield Plaza, Smithfield, VA - 134,664 SF
- Las Gaviotas Shopping Center, Chesapeake, VA - 90,283 SF
- Lynnhaven Square Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, VA - 22,933 SF
- Randolph-Macon College, BA