Greg has nearly 20 years of professional experience in the commercial real estate arena including a variety of leadership roles with CBRE, and most recently, as the Global Alliance Director for CBRE’s largest client. In that role he oversaw a team of 1,000+ people, managing a 30 million sq. ft. portfolio spread across the United States and 43 other countries. Prior to that he was an in-house provider of real estate services with Sprint Nextel. His experience extends across a broad array of functions including planning, transactions, project management, facilities management, sourcing, operations center (help desk), lease administration, program management office, and alternative work place teams. His teams have executed in support of large commercial, retail, and critical facilities portfolios.
Greg is currently the Division Director for the South where he has oversight to numerous client relationships to ensure they maintain “dark green” status.
Key Leadership Experience
- Capital programs in excess of $270 million per annum.
- Re-bid and re-negotiation of sourcing contracts resulting in several million dollars in annualized savings.
- Program Management Office leadership that drove process improvements, accountability for 180 KPIs, pipeline visibility, and disciplined execution across core functional teams.
- Commercial transactions (more than 600 a year) including acquisitions, dispositions, consolidations, and lease renewals.
- Mobility and move management programs including more than 24,000 moves in one year.
- Operations Center (Help Desk) with more than 100,000 annual work orders.
- Lease administration, including in excess of $400 million in annual commitments.
- Organizational leadership, including more than 700 FTEs.
- Juris Doctorate, with distinction - University Of Iowa, College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Finance - Creighton University