Greg Boulos joined CBRE | The Boulos Company in 1983. He is a partner and is involved in the sale and leasing of commercial property in the Greater Portland area. He is also a co-developer of over 1M square feet of commercial real estate. He has consistent commercial real estate brokerage sales and leasing transactions in excess of $35M per year. His area of specialization is the brokerage of investment properties.
Prior to joining CBRE | The Boulos Company, Greg was the New England office leasing representative for the Boston-based NET Properties Management Company (now Heritage Realty Management, Inc.) from 1979 to 1980. He was Director of Office and Retail Leasing for Dickinson Development Corporation of Quincy, Massachusetts from 1980 to 1982.
Greg Boulos is a past Director of Junior Achievement, The Center for Dental Health, The Portland Symphony Orchestra, Greater Portland Landmarks, Central Cooperative Bank, Waynflete School and a former Trustee of Mercy Hospital. He is also a past Chairman of the Cumberland County Civic Center, Catholic Charities Maine Board of Directors and the Maine Center for Creativity. Greg is currently on the boards of Maine Employees Mutual Insurance Company (MEMIC, www.memic.com) and United Way of Greater Portland. Greg was named a Trustee Emeritus of Waynflete in 2014 and is the 2015 recipient of the prestigious Waynflete Drake Award.
Greg is the father of Nick and Drew, two college-age children. While not working Greg can be found most weekends in the winter in North Conway, NH skiing and in the summer boating on Casco Bay.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maine Real Estate Broker License
- New Hampshire Real Estate Broker License
- Massachusetts Real Estate Broker License
- Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Maine Commercial Association of Realtors
- CCIM designation candidate
- Board Member, Maine Employees Mutual Insurance Company (MEMIC)
Board Member, United Way of Greater Portland
- Trustee Emeritus, Waynflete - 2014
Waynflete Drake Award - 2015
- Past Director, Junior Achievement
- Past Director, The Center for Dental Health
- Past Director, The Portland Symphony Orchestra
- Past Director, Greater Portland Landmarks
- Past Director, Central Cooperative Bank
- Past Director, Waynflete School
Former Trustee of Mercy Hospital
Past Board Chair, Cumberland County Civic Center
- Past Board Chair, Catholic Charities Maine
Past Board Chair, Maine Center for Creativity
- Babson College, Bachelor of Science
- Babson College, Master of Business Administration
Greg Boulos interview with Maine Icons