Errick is an Associate on the Indianapolis office team. He works with all members of the team on projects and pursuits. Errick leverages his detailed market knowledge to empower clients to make informed decisions.
Previously, he served as a CBRE Researcher, assisting producers and administrators across all service lines to help meet their research needs, playing a role in the upkeep of ongoing projects, as well as conducting general market research on new properties & tenants in the market. Most notably, Errick completed a first of its kind Office Marketview project on the Dimension platform that allows companies and investors to ‘tour’ the Indianapolis office market without ever having to actually be there by using data that can be segmented by multiple filters including submarkets and building class.
Errick is also an Assistant Coach of the Cardinal Ritter Varsity Boys’ Basketball Team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Indiana Real Estate Sales Broker License
- Member, 2014 Purdue University Basketball Team
- Member, 2009-2013 Cornell University Basketball Teams
- Purdue University, Master of Arts, Public Affairs & Issue Management
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Arts, Hotel Administration