Provides leadership for all aspects of the FM service line of business from within the CBRE Division, to lead strategically while achieving goals and objectives within Operational Excellence, FM business growth, financial performance, deployment of initiatives to all accounts in Division and client satisfaction:
- Set management priorities and performance expectations for FM accounts.
- Develop, implement and monitor short and long range FM Business Plans and budgets for the region.
- Leverage FM Platform functional areas and SME to drive FM best practices and processes within the accounts.
- Continuously improve the quality/cost/performance of the FM service delivery within the region.
- Review FM staffing levels, staff performance, succession planning, training and recruitment to ensure that CBRE attracts and retains the best local talent in the geographic area.
- Address, resolve and sponsor critical EFM account and client relations issues.
- Acts as single point of contact for all FM staff and for other CBRE business units in LATAM.
- Supports new EFM business initiatives for the region in conjunction with local, regional and global business development groups as appropriate.
- Responsible to ensure new transitions are designed in accordance with standard operating models and protocols
- BS Industrial Engineer, Centro de Enseñanza Técnica Industrial, Guadalajara, México
- AS Electric Technician, Universidad de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, México