Dan Fishburn is a Vice President with CBRE|MEGA.
As a child, Dan’s family ran a package liquor store in South Omaha. Using his retail background, Dan tries to understand what the client’s needs are and helps them achieve their goals through sensible real estate decisions. Outside of work, Dan stays busy with family activities that include sports, musical theater and landscaping.
Dan is an Omaha native and graduate of Omaha Westside High School. He played on the football team at Doane College in Crete, Nebraska, and finished his degree in Music Education at the University of Nebraska Omaha.
Dan began his real estate career in 1999 as a sales associate. He has been providing advisory services to owners and users of retail properties for over 18 years. His business has taken him throughout the southwestern and middle United States as a Landlord and Tenant Representative. Dan has developed strong relationships in the retail sector, having completed over 50 store openings for a single national retailer. Since the beginning of his career through today, Dan remains focused on retail projects
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska
- Recognized by The Midwest Real Estate News Publications as a Top Retail Broker for Nebraska
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) since 1999
- Volunteer, Christ the King School since 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Music Education, University of Nebraska Omaha
- Complete Nutrition
- Palm Beach Tan
- See the Trainer
- Tom & Chee
- Family Christian Stores
- Profile by Sanford Health
- The UPS Store
- Verizon Wireless
- Frenchies Modern Nail Care - Master Broker
- DJ's Dugout Sports Bar - 10th & Capitol Avenue, Omaha, NE
- Verizon Wireless Build to Suit - Grand Island, NE
- L Street Marketplace - 120th & L Streets, Omaha, NE
- Vision Group Realty, LLC - Charlotte, NC
- Dunham's Sports - Steven's Point, WI
- Carondelet Health Network - Tucson, AZ