As a First Vice President with CBRE Capital Markets, Debt & Structured Finance, in Denver, David Treadwell specializes in financial advisory services for multifamily apartments, industrial, medical office, retail and hospitality properties. Since joining CBRE in 2012, he has completed nearly $1 billion in real estate transactions. Prior to joining CBRE, David began his career in commercial real estate financing in 2010 with Johnson Capital. David’s background in commercial real estate law and land development provides for a unique and diverse perspective to creatively structure deals.
A graduate of Clemson University, David holds a degree in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Business. At the conclusion of his professional football career, David completed his Juris Doctor, graduating from the University of Denver College of Law in 1996. Upon passing the Colorado State Bar, David practiced law for Montgomery, Little and McGrew, focusing on commercial real estate and transactional law.
David is the former placekicker for the Denver Broncos and New York Giants. He was also a Pro Bowl placekicker and received All-AFC and All-Rookie honors in addition to starting in Super Bowl XXIV. At the collegiate level, David was a consensus All-American for the Tiger Football team, where he is a member of the Clemson University Athletic Hall of Fame. Extremely active in the Denver civic community since 1989, David currently serves on the board for the Denver Broncos Alumni Association and has received numerous awards for his charitable contributions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- NAIOP - Colorado Chapter, Member
- University of Denver College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, minor in Business
- Hilton Garden Inn - Denver Union Station | $69 Million
- Oak Street Station - Apartments | $59 Million
- Lodge at Denver West - Apartments | $56 Million
- Timberline Apartments | $42 Million
- Zenith Apartments | $35 Million
- Portland AC by Marriott - Hotel | $31 Million
- Denver Union Station - Mixed Use/Hotel | $31 Million
- Parkside Apartments | $17 Million
- Walnut Creek Apartments | $15 Million
- Union West Apartments | $13 Million
- Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn | $60 Million