David Saad is currently an Executive Vice President at CBRE, joining the firm following its merger with Insignia/ESG in July 2003. David specializes in business development and client services including structuring and negotiating commercial leases, developing comprehensive and strategic real estate plans, and assisting with the acquisition and disposition of owned or leased properties. David’s geographic specialty lies within Chicago’s suburban markets.
In addition to David’s geographic focus, he is part of the CBRE Critical Environment Practice and Life Science Groups. His focus within these groups is business development for colocation, telecommunication, pharmaceutical, biotech and nanotech companies in the Midwest.
David began his career at Insignia/ESG as an associate in the firm’s Research Services Group. This valuable experience provided a strong foundation for his current level of market knowledge, ultimately benefiting his corporate clients. In addition, David was successful in representing Pfizer in the sale of its 1.5 million square foot office/R&D campus in Skokie, IL, and the successful repositioning and lease of what is known today as Illinois Science + Technology Park.
- Rookie of the Year Award (2003)
- Chicago Circle Award (2004, 2006, 2007)
- NAIOP Transaction of the Year Award (2010, 2014)
- NAIOP Suburban Transaction of the Year – Finalist (2013)
- Chicago Food Depository Office Broker of the Year – Nominee (2010, 2013, 2014)
- Colbert Coldwell Circle, top 3% in the Americas (2010)
- #10 Tenant Rep producer in Chicago (2006)
- #2 Tenant Rep producer in Chicago (2010)
- #7 Tenant Rep producer in Chicago (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
- #4 Tenant Rep producer in Chicago (2013, 2014)