David Reed is a Senior Vice President of CBRE. Mr. Reed has had leasing and development marketing assignments in all major submarkets in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Among these are One, Two and Three Lincoln Centre (1,600,000 SF) in Far North Dallas; 909 Lake Carolyn Parkway (360,000 SF) in Las Colinas; One and Two Legacy Town Center (360,000 SF), CVS Caremark Building (318,000 SF), Legacy Place I and II (298,000 SF), Shops at Legacy (220,000 SF), and Legacy West (333,000 SF) in the Upper Tollway submarket.
Additionally, he has completed over 1 million square feet of office build-to-suit transactions and has been on the development team for five new Class A office projects in Legacy Business Park, including One Legacy Circle (214,000 SF) and the Capital One Campus. Mr. Reed has also served as Director of Land Sales for the 404 acres in Legacy and sold 216 acres during his tenure.
• Capital One People Center Campus in Legacy • 450,000 SF
- Best Deal in a New Development • Dallas Business Journal
- Best New Corporate Campus • Plano Economic Development Board
• Children’s Medical Center Legacy
- Best Medical Project • Dallas Business Journal