David McKenery II is a Senior Valuation Associate within CBRE’s Dallas office in the South Central Region. Mr. McKenery specializes in the valuation of multifamily and self-storage facilities in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Mr. McKenery also covers secondary markets in North and West Texas, including Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland, Odessa and Abilene.
Since joining CBRE in 2016, Mr. McKenery has gained experience valuing traditional multifamily, proposed multifamily, Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties, Fractured Condominiums and Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) contract properties. Additionally, Mr. McKenery has experience in the valuation of both proposed and existing self-storage facilities in the North Texas area.
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee, State of Texas, No. 1341311
- Real Estate Salesperson License, State of Texas, No. 637408
- Aggie Real Estate Network (AREN)
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, Master of Real Estate
- The University of Texas, Austin, TX, Bachelor of Business Administration