As Managing Director of CBRE, Inc. in Cleveland, Mr. Browning is responsible for client services throughout Northeastern Ohio. It is his privilege to be able to focus the full resources of the company in response to customer need and opportunity. Mr. Browning has been actively involved in the real estate industry for almost 30 years. During his career, he has had involvement in all aspects of brokerage, property management, investments as well as development. Mr. Browning joined CBRE, Inc. in 1978. He was a successful office building specialist in Chicago prior to directing the Cleveland operation in 1987.
Mr. Browning is an industry leader. His efforts have been recognized with the following appointments:
- Two-time President of the Rotary Club of Cleveland; Centennial President and Past President in 2006
- President, Cleveland Area Board of Realtors 1996
- Chairman, Ohio Association of Realtors Commercial Council 1998
- President, Northern Ohio Chapter of NAIOP 1999
In addition to his leadership in numerous industry and civic organizations, he is a member of the Real Estate Advisory Board of the Downtown Cleveland Alliance, and a member of Leadership Cleveland. He has also been a recipient of Crain's Cleveland Business "40 under 40".
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Ohio Real Estate Commission - 2013-2014 Advisory Committee
- Rotary Club Cleveland - 2006 President, 2010 President
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (CABOR) 1996 President
- Leadership Cleveland - Class of 1998
- Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) 1998 Chairman - Commercial Section
- 1999 President of the Northern Ohio Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office (NAIOP)
- 2002-03 Chairman - New Business Investment Council, Greater Cleveland Growth Association
- Lewis & Clark College, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration
Mr. Browning has an extensive track record of assignments on behalf of corporate, institutional and government clients in markets throughout the country.
Services provided include:
- Project Leasing
- Property Sales
- Multiple Site Acquisition and Disposition
- Receivership Work