Danielle Wing is an Environmental Project Management Director, of the Valuation & Advisory Services within the New York region, in the White Plains office. Mrs. Wing has 12 years of professional experience in the research requirements necessary for the preparation of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, including historical land use, regulatory, physical, and geological sources and governmental research. Mrs. Wing is experienced in nationwide project mobilization and research for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Historical Land Use Research, and the review of governmental maintained databases and reports. Mrs. Wing is also experienced in asbestos surveys, lead-based paint testing, and soil and groundwater remediation methods.
Mrs. Wing has conducted and managed thousands of assessments for a wide range of local and national clients, including real estate owners, investors, and lending institutions in accordance with the applicable American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Standards and Guidelines, United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) All Appropriate Inquiry rules, and Fannie and Freddie Mac guidelines. Mrs. Wing is a qualified environmental professional under ASTM E 1527-13.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- New York State Certified Asbestos Inspector
- ASTM ESA for Commercial Real Estate CD Training
- Certified RMD’s LBP-1 Lead Paint Inspection System
- Introduction to Wetlands Identification
- Radon Measurement Specialist
- EPA Lead Based Paint Inspector Initial
- EPA Lead Based Paint Risk Assessor Initial
- Environmental Audits & Site Assessments
- Neighborhood Cleaners Associated (NCA) Dry Cleaning Course
- State University of New York (SUNY) Environmental Science and Forestry-Syracuse, NY
- Bachelors of Science in Environmental Studies, with a concentration in Environmental Policy and Management