Connie Tirondola is a Managing Director for fund accounting & administration services within CBRE’s Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions group. She is located in New York City, where she oversees the group’s New York-based fund accounting team and manages the global BlackRock client relationship.
Connie joined CBRE in June of 2017, via a lift-out from BlackRock to CBRE. This transition included 15 fund accounting professionals and two Global Yardi support personnel. Prior to joining CBRE, Connie served as the Global Head of Real Estate Fund Administration at BlackRock for 12 years. Before that, she spent an additional 20+ years in a variety of real estate accounting, finance, control and compliance roles at Prudential as well as several smaller firms.
Over the course of her career, Connie has gained vast expertise in control and risk aspects of real estate fund accounting, financial & management reporting, fair value accounting, systems implementations, compliance and client relations.
- National Council for Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF)
- NCREIF Accounting Committee – Member and participant (2005 – Present)
- NCREIF Accounting Committee – Chair and Vice Chair (2010 – 2014)
- Global Standards Steering Committee (NCREIF, PREA, INREV and ANREV) – Representative for NCREIF and Pension Real Estate Association (PREA) Reporting Standards
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
Education / Accreditations
- Certified Public Accountant – State of New Jersey
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Economics